» Benefits of Hijama
Benefits of Hijama
There are many benefits of Hijama (wet cupping), some of which are:
- Hijama can be excellent for pain relief and strengthening the body.
- Hijama can have a dramatic detoxifying effect on the skin and circulatory system. It can increase the flow of blood and plasma through the veins and arteries, purifying and oxygenating the blood, healing and strengthening the internal organs.
- It can boost and improve the immune system, stimulating the formation of white blood cells, strengthen the resistance to disease and inflammation.
- Hijama can be applied to the joints, increasing blood flow to the area which promotes secretion of synovial fluid in to the joint cavity and aids in reducing inflammation.
- Hijama can strengthen the stomach and digestive organs, improving bile flow and metabolism, relieving constipation and promoting regularity of the bowels.